You have no items in your shopping cart.
Our bike frame tape is ideal for any mountain bike enthusiast who is looking to protect their investment. It's one of those tapes that you very rarely come across, but when you do, it's an easy one to remember. Often referred to as helicopter tape or bike frame tape, our clear 360 micron super thick protection film is coated with an acrylic pressure sensitive adhesive. Our bike frame tape offers erosion protection of painted products and is ideal for protecting your expensive equipment from scratch and dirt damage. This tape is both tear and abrasion resistant. Our bike frame tape can also be used in the aviation industry to protect helicopter blades and aircraft propellers. Try this one out - it's a fantastic product and you won't be left disappointed.
- Brilliant! Review by Gary McCaffery
- Brilliant product, totally protects my bikes from the elements and scrastches and enables me not to worry about picking up any minor blemishes (Posted on 25/09/2014)
- Excellent tape! Review by Noel H Gale
- Excellent tape, though I bought it to hold together temporarily a cracked headlamp glass on a Honda Vtec, for which it seems perfect. (Posted on 25/09/2014)
- Excellent product & quick delivery Review by bikergrandad
- Excellent product which was delivered quickly. Was pleased to be kept informed of order process and delighted with the product. We shall definitely be buying more in the future! As far as the toughness and longevity of the product then we will comment further as time goes by and we get feedback from our hire managers. (Posted on 25/09/2014)
- Highly recommended! Review by Alan Oliphant
- Very pleased with the product. Arrived quickly and not too expensive. Sticks well and looks almost invisible to the eye. Had my bike out for a few rides now and the tape really does do it's job, protecting the paintwork from rubbing and marking. Would recommend this to anyone. alanO (Posted on 25/09/2014)
- Great product! Review by Jon
- Great product, had been looking all over for an equivalent but kept finding similar was 'only available int he US'. Luckily, found note of this product being available in the UK at singletrackworld. Suggest warming the tape slightly at the time of application, when attempting to wrap around curves. (Posted on 25/09/2014)
- Good quality & fast delivery Review by Tim
- Easy ordering, quick delivery. The bike protection tape is good quality. Would definitely recommend! (Posted on 25/09/2014)
- Great product, easy to apply! Review by Stuart
- What a great product - is easy to apply with a little help from a hairdryer to get into curved areas. This tape is thicker than other products I've used in the past which gives greater confidence in its protective abilities. Ordering process was simple with exceptionally quick delivery. Would recommend this product. (Posted on 25/09/2014)
- Excellent product! Review by Sarah
- Excellent product. This is the second time I have bought from this company. Product is reliable and gives great protection to our bike frames which are in use every day from March-November on a gravel track. Rarely needs replaced, almost invisible once applied. Service is excellent, product is amazing and not too expensive and delivery is very fast. (Posted on 25/09/2014)
- Brilliant product Review by James
- Brilliant product. Now really clear and very conformable (use hairdryer). Have used on downhill/road/xc/kids bikes as well as motorcycles and radio control cars. Very hard wearing, never peels, easily removed with heat. Quite expensive, but an indespensible product. (Posted on 25/09/2014)
- Good product and excellent delivery! Review by David
- Good product and an excellent delivery the following day (Posted on 25/09/2014)
At Tape2go.com we aim to dispatch all orders received before 3.30pm Monday to Friday - the same day, for a next working day delivery.
Weekend orders are dispatched on the following Monday (excluding Bank Holidays).
Our next day service offers great value and starts from as little as £1.60 via Royal Mail.
Items which aren't available for a next day delivery are clearly stated on their product page. (It's mainly made to order items)
But this is the best bit !
If you spend over £50 (excluding VAT) delivery is completely FREE!
Here are your next day and timed delivery options:
- Next Day Courier - £4.95
- Next Day Pre-noon - £14.95
- Next Day Pre-10.00am - £21.95
- Royal Mail 1st Class - From £1.60 to £4.50
- Same day available upon request.
(Remember: you can amend your service level at checkout to suit)
Regrettably there are areas of the UK and Ireland that our couriers apply a surcharge to. Please use the information below to check out the zone which applies to you.
Scottish islands (Two day service) @ £35.00 plus VAT
Scottish Highlands (Two day service) @ £25.00 plus VAT
Northern Ireland (Two day service) @ £27.00 plus VAT
Eire (Two day service) @ £30.00 plus VAT
Isle of Mann & Channel islands (Two day service) @ £35.00
It's important that you choose and select the correct shipping zone for your delivery destination.
We will be unable to deliver your parcel if the incorrect zone and service is selected.
Please call us on 0161 351 9515 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need advice.
Next Day Courier
Our next day courier service is our preffered choice of despatch. This service offers complete peace of mind in terms of consignment tracking and insurance. Orders are collected directly from our warehousing facility and are promised for a next working day delivery. Standard next day deliveries can arrive Monday to Friday anytime between 8.30am and 5.30pm. Timed and weekend deliveries are available at checkout stage but are subject to additional charges. All our next day deliveries require a signature. If you are not in at the time of delivery our couriers will leave a card and will try to deliver on the next two consecutive working days. If they are unable to deliver after that point, the goods are sent back to us. It will then be your responsibility to have the goods collected from our warehouse.
Special instructions can be added at the checkout stage for our couriers. ie if no answer leave next door
Exceptions: Please note instructions for your parcel to be left unsigned for, ie in a porch or wheelie bin, are accepted but responsibility lies with you if your parcel cannot be found or is damaged.
Our couriers do not state a guaranteed next day delivery however most items sent do arrive next day. For this reason we are unable to accept resposibility for any costs or damages in relation to late deliveries.
Royal Mail 1st Class
Royal Mail 1st Class delivery is the most economical method of despatching orders. Whilst this service is very good we have little traceability after the goods have left our warehousing facility. As a signature is not required for this service we are unable to accept any resposibility for your parcel once it has left our premises, in terms of when or who signed for your order.
Weekends and public holidays
Although orders are accepted via our website on weekends and public holidays, we are not able to dispatch orders at these times. Orders received at these times are dispatched on the next available working day.
If you have any special requirements in relation to delivery of your items, please contact us before placing your order and we will do our best to help you out.
You can call us on 0161 351 9515 or e-mail us on email@example.com.